Free Pattern! Stripey Tree Skirt

Finally!
Thank you so much for all your kind comments on the Tiny Stripey Tree skirt that I made for Moda Bake Shop. The #1 question I got was, “can I make this full size”… I thought “sure, that would be easy!”… Well famous last words!  There was a bit of math involved (so glad I paid attention in High School Geometry class), but I got it figured out.
My original plan was to release this in my etsy shoppe with my first group patterns, but it’s sooo close to Christmas and the shoppe is not ready to launch yet, so you all get the benefit!! (plus it’s good practice for my pattern writing skills to just release this for free).
The tree skirt pattern is available for download here. It measures approx. 48″ across.
It will only be there for a limited time, after that I am going to pull it out and “fancy it up” and save it for next year for sale in my etsy shoppe….**just a note, the pattern is basic, no fanciness! I was trying to get it done fast so that you can all make it before Christmas! ***
Please respect the copyright on the pattern, it’s just for personal use only (when I re-release it, it will have a commercial option)
For those of you that download the pattern, I’d LOVE to have some feedback, just shoot me an email!

Comments

Thank you so much! It was really kind of you to spend the time to put this together and publish it for free (for now anyway :). I’m excited to get to work!

Melissa – You’re awesome.I can’t wait to get to work. Thanks for the time you took, and for sharing your amazing ideas. – Jen

Melissa,

You are so talented! I am always amazed by the things you can do.
    One of my New Years resolutions is to learn to sew.

Maybe next year I can make an oven mitt…LOL.

Beautiful tree skirt!

Kathryn Farnsworth

I really enjoy your blog. Thank you so much for the free pattern. I really appreciate it!!! Also your time and talent. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you so much for the pattern. I just started sewing so I think this may be a little out of my ability level right now but I hope to make it in time for next Christmas and make one for my mom! She would love this!

Oh! I’m so sad I missed it!I just fell upon your blog tonight during my nightly craft blog hop. It’s darling and I can’t wait to see it up in your shop next year – well, hopefully around July so I can get it made in time for Christmas :) LOL

mormishmom at gmail dot com

Ahhh! I have been looking since last summer for a pattern I love and I haven’t found one anywhere! I LOVE this one- any chance the pattern is still up and I just can’t find it? I would love to start this now while I still have time!

8. Sarah M. says

Hi! I know this post is from years ago, but I would really like to make this tree skirt. Is the pattern still available anywhere?