- 1 autographed copy of Bari J. Ackerman’s book, Inspired to Sew
- 1 downloadable Inspired to Sew Patchwork Rose Zippered Bag how to sew video demonstration;
- 1 downloadable project instruction sheet w/step-by-step color photos (PDF);
- Fabric.com 15% discount off entire order (no minimum);
- Supply list; and
- 1 hour live chat with Bari J. Ackerman
What You Will Learn
- How to create a zipper placket
- How to piece and sew patchwork
- How to create inside and outside pockets
- How to make ribbon rosettes
- How to make and attach bag handles
- Lining techniques
- Basic handbag construction
Class begins July 22nd, register by July 20th
You can sign up here
Okay now for the FUN STUFF!!
If you’d like to win a spot in this fun class you can enter below.
This class says it will cure your zipper phobia, so to enter to win this class, leave a comment here and tell me:
What’s one sewing technique you’ve always been afraid to try, or what technique have you always wanted to learn?
For me it’s hand quilting- I’ve never quite been able to get it down, but would love to conquer it someday!
For a second entry:
Tweet or blog or share on Facebook this giveaway (you can just click the “like” button at the top of this post)- and leave a comment that you did.
For a third entry:
Follow or subscribe to this blog!
Giveaway ends July 18th at Midnight Eastern time!
oh, one more thing- make SURE you leave me your email address, there is a tight turnaround on this contest and I need to be able to contact you quickly to let you know that you won!
go. enter. win.