My name is Gretchen Black from the jewelry online boutique Lulubelles.com and today I am guest posting on Polkadotchair.com. I co-own Lulubelles with my cousin and best friend Natalie Gerlack. We both love fashion, interior design, and anything that is vintage inspired with a modern twist. I thought it would be fun to share with you ten different ways to incorporate the timeless polka dot trend into your wardrobe and home.
1. This timeless classic dress is from modcloth.com It’s an Eva Franco dress, LOVE!! For all you ladies attending the KY Derby, how perfect would this be?
2. This is a great Ikat polka dot pillow from Westelm.com It’s the perfect way to add that modern touch to your home.
3. Well hello, gorgeous! I love these polka dot heels from zappos.com They would be a perfect way to add a pop of polka dot.
4. This pretty polka dot blouse from shopruche.com would be great paired with white jeans for Spring!
5. These earrings from our collection at Lulubelles.com are a perfect every day staple to add to your jewelry collection. I wear mine several times a week.
6. How cute are these cards from Rifle Paper Company? So vintage looking and fun. They would be the perfect invite to a summer pool party.
7. Want to add a fun touch of polka dots to your home? I love these bowls from Anthropologie. They come in a variety of colors.
8. And don’t forget to accessorize your phone. I’m loving this Kate Spade iPhone case. It’s classy and modern. I found this one at zappos.com
9. This purse from Fossil is on my “must have” list for Spring/Summer. It comes in a navy version too, and several different sizes.
10. These amazing heels remind me of something that Audrey Hepburn would wear. I adore them. They can be found at Mod Cloth.
I hope you feel inspired to add some fun polka dots into your wardrobe and home decor this Spring. As a “thank you” for stopping by our website we are giving away a pair of polka dot inspired earrings exclusively for the readers of the Polkadotchair.com The winner will be selected randomly by Melissa, and we will ship them to you for free! All you have to do is leave a comment about your favorite polka dot item that we featured. Good luck!
I should say “thank you” for this guest post Gretchen, but I think I should say “AUGH you’re killing me”!!! Now I need to do a little Spring shopping! A new outfit for SNAP conference possibly?
Make sure you stop by Gretchen’s shop LuluBelles, they have amazing jewelry! Their couture line is made with vintage baubles… They would be perfect to freshen up your wardrobe for Spring.
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway. Just leave a comment on this post for a chance to win those beautiful earrings!
Giveaway ends Monday March 25th at midnight easter. Full giveaway guidelines here.