Summer is upon us and it seems like we are running around as crazy as ever. I don’t want to spend gobs of time in the kitchen making a big meal. With that in mind, I thought that today I’d share with you one of my favorite dinners. I’ve been making these for a few years now and they have become one of my “go to” FAST dinners.
These Caesar Salad Steak wraps feature crisp cool lettuce, with warm juicy meat and soft flour tortillas. I have to make myself only eat one.
Recipe for Caesar Salad Steak Wraps
Caesar Salad Steak Wraps RecipeThese Caesar Salad Steak wraps feature crisp cool lettuce, with warm juicy meat and soft flour tortillas. I have to make myself only eat one.Servings: 4 people
- 1 Flank steak
- 1 Bottle of Caesar Salad Dressing our favorite is Newmans Own
- Flour Tortillas we love the uncooked ones at Costco
- Mixed Salad Greens
- Season flank steak with salt and pepper. Grill until the meat is firm but still has some give. About medium well. (or to you liking if you like your meat more rare)
- Pull meat off the grill and let it rest for 10 min under a foil tent. Don’t skip this step it will help the meat be juicy when you cut it.
- Cut the meat at a 45 degree angle across the grain.
- To Assemble:
- Take one warm flour tortilla, layer in lettuce and drizzle with the salad dressing. Layer in the meat as desired.