Today we’re talking scarves, Scarf Sewing Patterns & Tutorials to be exact. From an infinity scarf to blanket scarf hopefully, there is something that you’ll get the itch to stitch on this list. If you like this post you may also like this round-up of 40 different Zip Pouch Sewing Patterns.
One of the things that I love the most about the blogosphere is the variety of projects available at any given time. You may think that you’ve seen the same scarf tutorial over and over again, but after closer inspection, you realize that everyone has their own take on how to make their scarf.
I absolutely love reading how so many people interpret a project in completely different ways. Whether it’s fabric choice or construction techniques there is a lot of information and inspiration to be gained by exploring all of the different sewing tutorials available online.
With that being said, here are more than 25 scarf sewing tutorials that caught my eye this week!
25+ Free Scarf Patterns
Winter Scarf Tutorials:
1. Reversible Fringed Winter Scarf Tutorial
2. How to Make a Blanket Scarf @ Mom Advice
3. Leather & Flannel Scarf @ Delia Creates
4. No Sew Blanket Scarf @ Zevy Joy
5. Blanket Scarf Tutorial @ Back to Her Roots
6. Fleece & Fringe Scarf @ It’s Always Autumn
8. Faux Fur Infinity Scarf @ Aesthetic Nest
Infinity Scarf Tutorials:
9. DIY Snap Up Infinity Travel Scarf Tutorial
10. DIY Infinity Scarf with Custom Printed Fabric
11. Simple Infinity Scarf @ Shrimp Salad Circus
12. 15 Minute Plaid & Lace Infinity Scarf @ Flamingo Toes
13. Kids Infinity Scarf by Girl. Inspired
14. Patricia Infinity Scarf @ Art Gallery Fabrics
15. Infinity Scarf @ i Heart Naptime
16. Color Block Infinity Scarf @ Chapter 37
17. Infinity Scarf & Nursing Cover @ Babble
18. DIY Infinity Scarves @ The Scrap Shoppe
19. Infinity Scarf @ Anna Maria Horner
Other Scarf Tutorials:
20. Patchwork Pom Pom Scarf Sewing Tutorial
21. Five Fat Quarter Scarf @ Tea Rose Home
22. Cape Scarf @ The Sewing Rabbit
23. Zippered Pocket Scarf Sewn by Girl Inspired
25. Knock Off Lululemon Scarf @ Miss Biz Bee
26. How to Tie a Blanket Scarf @ Merrick’s Art
27. DIY Upcycled Infinity Scarfs @ Little Blue Boo
All are beautiful but for me, the Faux Fur Infinity Scarf stands out among the rest. It looks so elegant.
Melissa Mortenson says
I love that one too! It’s such a clever use of the fur.
Nancy CRITES says
I absolutely love some of the scarves and some of the ideas that can be used on other projects. Haven’t sewn in about 30 yrs and am now ready to make myself a new wardrobe. Here is where I hit the brick wall….all of the different types of materials, even knit must have 25 or more within that catalog alone. Is there a cheat sheet like the one you have on needles (which was heaven sent thank you) that not only tells what they are made of but what they can/should be used for?
Great ideas! Thanks for the inspiration. I made a blanket scarf a while ago and now I want to make the fringe a bit longer. One day I’ll attempt that.
csgo keys says
I appreciate the info on your website. Thanks for your time!.
buy nba 2k16 mt says
I benefit from checking your web site. With thanks!
Annie McCaffrey says
I love your scarves. My sister in law loves them and wears scarves often. I am going to make several and mail them to her. Never ever thought of it until I read your blog today. Thank you so much. I know she will love them.