The 4th of July is just around the corner, plenty of time to stitch up a few items to help you celebrate. If you’re looking for some fun things to sew this summer, I’ve rounded up 25 4th of July Sewing Projects for you to try. There’s something for everyone on this list, from 4th of July Table Runners & pillows to cute projects make with 4th of July fabric.
I’ve been searching the internet and Pinterest the last few weeks, putting together my “ultimate 4th of July sewing project list”… Obviously, I’m not going to get everything done on this list. However, it was still a lot of fun to put together. Here are 25 sewing projects that I would LOVE to sew this year, assuming, of course, I could clone myself 25 times *wink*…
Table of Contents
There’s a good mix of free sewing tutorials, patterns to purchase and inspirational ideas on this list… Enjoy!!
25+ Cute Things to Sew for the 4th of July
4th of July Quilt Patterns
4. Quilts of Valor Quilt by See Kate Sew (note: this pattern was an early release for her pattern club, but will be available to everyone in July)
6. Let’s Stay Home Quilt – the stars and red white and blue theme make this quilt perfect for the 4th!
Red, White & Blue Home Decor Ideas
8. Red, White & Blue Napkin Rings by Martha Stewart
15. Quilted The Flag and Freedom Sewing Pattern from Kimberbell Designs
Things to Wear for the 4th
19. 4th of July Bandana Skirt Tutorial by Cutesy Crafts
Have a favorite project that I missed?? Let me know the comments section!!
This post has been updated from a previous (06/15 version).